Summer TLI Results – Updated 09/12/2017September 14, 2017
Summer TLI Results – Updated 09/30/2017October 2, 2017
Due are Due !
Now is time to collect member dues for the six-month dues period of October through March. Member dues must be submitted to Toastmasters International by October 1st to meet the Distinguished Club Program goal for on-time dues renewal.
A minimum of at least 8 payments (including 3 current members) must be submitted to be a club in good standing.
There is no longer a grace period.
Clubs with fewer than eight paid members by October 1st will be ineligible to have members compete in Area and Division Contests.
Dare to Reach, Stretch and Grow today by renewing on time.
Also, September is the perfect time to take advantage of the District’s Incentive Program by holding an Open House to encourage guests to get an inside view of the benefit of being a Toastmaster.
- The district will reimburse you up to $100 for open house expenses.
- Additionally, you can earn a $20 gift certificate if you have a net gain of 5 members by September 30.
Thank you in advanced for your hard work and efforts. Let’s get a 100% dues renewal by October 1st.
Ena Okah, District 36 Director
Danielle Derrick, Program Quality Director
Tanya Pritchett, Club Growth Director
THE BENEFITS OF TOASTMASTERS MEMBERSHIP
- Participation in a unique and proven program for developing your communication and leadership skills.
- A positive and supportive atmosphere in a community of learners.
- The opportunity to find your voice while learning to tell your story with confidence.
- Regular and constructive feedback from other learners as you practice organizing your thoughts and presenting them clearly.
- Experience in leadership development through training and club involvement.
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Access to a wealth of educational materials and resources on public speaking, listening skills, meeting protocol, the use of technology in presentations, and effective communication in conferences and meetings.
- A free subscription to the Toastmaster, a monthly magazine that provides insights on communication, leadership, club activities and other relevant topics.