Does your club NEED a Pathways presentation? Click here.
Do you want to help Toastmasters in District 36 with Pathways? Click here to be a Pathways Energizer!
Pathways Has Launched in District 36
Create Your Paths of Personal and Professional Development
Toastmasters’ new education program – PATHWAYS !
Pathways features online learning, cutting-edge content, interactive tools, strong mentoring and evaluation components, and a multitude of options. Exciting learning paths include Motivational Strategies, Presentation Mastery and Effective Coaching. In Pathways, members can learn nearly 300 competencies—practical skills that are transferable to the world outside Toastmasters.
Why was Pathways Created?
How do I get started?
Login to the Toastmasters.org website with your personal ID, click on Welcome at the top of the screen to go to your Member Profile. From there you can Go to Base Camp, Choose a New Path, or View the Navigator.
What is your Path?
The Pathways learning experience offers many different routes for exploration and achievement.
As you progress through Pathways, you will:
- Practice and improve your communication and leadership skills.
- Give speeches in your club based on assignments in Pathways.
- Challenge yourself to build and refine certain competencies and skills.
- Complete a range of projects that include persuasive speaking, motivating others, creating a podcast and leading a group in a difficult situation.
Develop real-world, transferable skills in many different areas through Pathways—communication, leadership, management, strategic planning, service to others, public speaking and more.
- Pathways Learning Experience Presentation(PPT)
- Details on the Pathways Program, with sample projects and screenshots
- Pathways Navigator(PDF)
- Your guide to getting started in Toastmasters and Pathways
- Pathways Quick Starter Guide(PDF)
- How to get started on Pathways
- Pathways Paths and Core Competencies
- Base Camp Manager Duties
- A how-to document for the tasks a base camp manager does
Pathways Off to a Strong Start:
See how the first District to launch Pathways, District 57, praised the new learning experience and its “digital transformation.”
To read the full article published in June 2017 Toastmasters International Magazine, Click Here.
Toastmaster International Resources:
- Pathways on Toastmasters International Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Magazine Article, “The Possibilities of Pathways”
- Magazine Article, “The DCP Takes a Turn in Pathways”
- Where Will Pathways Take You? (Flyer PDF): Communicates the value of the new education program. Share it in your district, and help new and prospective members understand Pathways since the traditional education program is no longer available to them.
- Transform Your Talent (Flyer PDF): Helps human resources and talent development professionals understand how Pathways will benefit their company.
- Develop Your Leaders From Within (PDF): A brochure designed for promoting Toastmasters to businesses and organizations. The brochure includes information about Toastmasters, notable corporate clubs, testimonials and details on how to sponsor a club.
For more information about the program, please email the Program Quality Director: email@example.com