Do you know of a community, company, or organization that would benefit by having a Toastmasters Club? Introduce them to Toastmasters!
Help the District by creating a warm lead—introduce the District to a real person who knows about Toastmasters and knows its potential for their organization and wants to build a club. Toastmasters calls this a Quality Club Lead. When you submit Quality Club Lead resulting in the successful demo and/or chartering of a new club, you may receive a district incentive for your efforts. So what are you waiting for, take the challenge to grow with District 36.
The Toastmasters Club Experience
- Hands-on learning environment.
- Practice prepared and impromptu speeches.
- Receive feedback and evaluations in a supportive environment.
- Experience in running time-efficient meetings.
- Excellent networking opportunities.
- Opportunities to lead at every meeting.
- Access to a mentor.
Benefits of Starting a Toastmasters Chapter
- Foster career advancement.
- Augment existing training programs.
- Provide employees with an added benefit.
- Build team camaraderie.
- Encourage employee retention.
- Strengthen the leadership bench.
- Boost team collaboration.
Start Your Chapter Today!
- Identify at least 25 employees to join your chapter.
- Meetings can be held virtually or in-person or as a combination of virtual/in-person, depending on the local jurisdiction guidelines and your venue restrictions.
- Contact our District 36 Director for all assistance with seeking additional information, holding information meetings, talking to corporate decision-makers, the Toastmasters curriculum, the strategic plans and milestones for the chapter, along with its critical success factors.
- Fill out and submit the requisite new club forms to World Headquarters.
- Get ready to start your club off right! Visit the District 36 website for resources to build a successful club.
For information about chartering a club, contact the District 36 Director at email@example.com.