2021 -2022 Summer TLI Sessions
Please register for TLI now!
There is only one more TLI opportunity in District 36 left for this summer! If you can't attend the last District 36 TLI, then you can still attend another District's TLI Training!
- Free training on the nuts and bolts of your respective officer roles
- Training helps your club meet Goal #9 of the Distinguished Club Program
- Engaging and Informative Optional/Elective Sessions
- Virtual Networking with other Toastmaster members
Tips for Virtual TLI
- For officers, please read your officer manual prior to attending classes. Download a copy from the Toastmasters International Website.
- Be sure to pre-register. Make sure you provide your club number and district number. If you hold the same position in multiple clubs, be sure to indicate that on the online registration form.
- Plan to join early to prepare for the virtual training and address any possible technical issues prior to the start of the meeting.
- Make sure you are in a quiet space without interruptions and/or background noise.
- Be an active listener.
- Share your experiences and participate in class discussions.
- Encourage other officers to attend.