Membership and Growth is responsible for all aspects of marketing, club-building and club retention for District 36. This includes developing a marketing strategy, developing outreach and retention efforts with existing corporate and community clubs, and penetrating new markets. The Club Growth Director (CGD), under the guidance of the District Director, is responsible for:
- Planning, developing, and directing programs for new club development, club promotion, and membership retention.
- Promoting high standards of service to the member and to the club by recruiting, training and supervising a strong club-building team.
- Coordinating and promoting membership building recognition programs.
- Enabling and encouraging club coaches and mentors.
- Supporting challenged clubs and helps them to become Distinguished.
Talk Up Toastmasters Membership Campaign
Toastmasters love to connect, so take advantage of it. The Talk Up Toastmasters membership program is the chance to encourage your members to invite guests to a special meeting where prospective members can learn about Toastmasters' many benefits. Add five new, dual or reinstated members with a join date between February 1 and March 31, and you’ll receive (from Toastmasters International) a special Talk up Toastmasters ribbon to display on your club’s banner. Qualifying clubs can also earn a special discount code for 10% off their next club order. (The discount code expires six months from the date of issue and is not valid with any other offer.)
District 36 is adding on additional recognition. District 36's 2022 “Talk Up Toastmasters” Membership Building Campaign runs from February 1, 2022, through March 31, 2022, and is open to all District 36 Toastmaster Clubs. Meet and exceed Club Membership Goals! Our “Talk Up Toastmasters” Campaign focus will be on attracting new club members to the Toastmasters family, welcoming back reinstated Toastmaster members, and encouraging current club members to renew with Toastmasters. Win District Dollar Incentives as your club gains or retains members! There will be incentive awards for the TOP Three Division 36 Clubs who secure the most members – WIN BIG! Winners will be acknowledged during the District 36 Annual Spring Conference in May 2022. The Winning Clubs will receive one $100 District Dollar Incentive Award! By adding more members to your club, you can help your Area and Division earn district dollars as well.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our “Talk Up Toastmasters” 2022 Membership Building Campaign.
Some District 36 Membership and Growth Programs and Committees include:
1. Club Extension - responsible for assisting communities and organizations in forming new clubs through club leads and marketing efforts.
2. Club Sponsorship and Mentorship - building new sustainable and thriving clubs by providing the resources, support, and guidance to transform new members into fearless world-class speakers and develop future strong servant leaders.
3. Membership and Dues Renewals - responsible for establishing programs that help recruit new members to District 36 Toastmasters clubs. This committee is also responsible for collecting district membership information and preparing charts and reports for the CGD and other district leaders.
If you would to volunteer to serve on one of the Membership and Growth Committees, contact our Club Growth Director, Gwen Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org