Membership and Growth is responsible for all aspects of marketing, club-building and club retention for District 36. This includes developing a marketing strategy, developing outreach and retention efforts with existing corporate and community clubs, and penetrating new markets. The Club Growth Director (CGD), under the guidance of the District Director, is responsible for:
- Planning, developing, and directing programs for new club development, club promotion, and membership retention.
- Promoting high standards of service to the member and to the club by recruiting, training and supervising a strong club-building team.
- Coordinating and promoting membership building recognition programs.
- Enabling and encouraging club coaches and mentors.
- Supporting challenged clubs and helps them to become Distinguished.
Some District 36 Membership and Growth Programs and Committees include:
1. Club Extension - responsible for assisting communities and organizations in forming new clubs through club leads and marketing efforts.
2. Club Sponsorship and Mentorship - building new sustainable and thriving clubs by providing the resources, support, and guidance to transform new members into fearless world-class speakers and develop future strong servant leaders.
3. Membership and Dues Renewals - responsible for establishing programs that help recruit new members to District 36 Toastmasters clubs. This committee is also responsible for collecting district membership information and preparing charts and reports for the CGD and other district leaders.
Join us every Third Thursday of the Month at 6:00 pm to learn tips and strategies to grow your club and keep current members engaged with our Club Growth Director, AnnMarie Walker DTM.
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Thursday, May 20, 2021
Thursday, June 17, 2021
If you would to volunteer to serve on one of the Membership and Growth Committees, contact our Club Growth Director, AnnMarie Walker at email@example.com